The Musjid Community Centre Project
The Islamic Centre is in response to a need for a comprehensive facility for the benefit of the Brisbane community.
Come and visit our offices and information centre at the site 161 Underwood Road, Eight Mile Plains to get a first hand experience of what the centre will offer, and get your questions answered, and see audio-visual presentations of the entire project.
The Centre will include the following:
- Musjid with male and female facilities
- Catering for over 2000 attendees
- Parking for 400 cars
- Community hall
- Several serviced offices for organisations, with an adjoining Board room
- Islamic Library
- Auditorium with theatre seating for 150, and with state of the art audiovisual facilities
- Islamic Museum documenting the history of Muslims in Australia and Queensland in particular
- Coffee shop
- Book shop
- Education services
- Interfaith and cross cultural dialogue facilities
- Youth facilities
0468 825 786
With your support we will be able to enhance your social, spiritual and physical well being, and showcase Islam to Australia Insha’Allah.